Sunday 30 December 2007

the joy of toast.

hello there!

No I haven't abandoned you, just been a weird coupld of weeks with work and everything. I've written this before but my current job is aproximatley 100% more absorbing than my old one meaning theres much less time to actually update this on a regular schedule, also the computer chair at home, which my buttocksa are currently embracing is not comfy, in a back room which stays cold and is not the most inviting place to come and spend a few hours writing, something I am saving up for is a folding bluetooth keyboard which would not only work with the wii, enabling e to update from the comfot of the couch, but also my phone which would mean I could write posts a hell of a lot faster from whatever park bench/airport lounge, pub I find myself in at the time. But It'll be a couple of months before I can get hold of one.

The post title towards toast is because em and I spurlged yesterday getting all the stuff we've been meaning to get for the house for ages, including (but not limited to) a new microwave, kettle and Toaster! No more lighting the grill (Broiler) for toast , Two slices of bread in, two slices of toast out! Wicked! (As Jane pointed out it was like I was in a student house!)

Joy.

Managed to get a cold from my friends, I'm not pointing fingers but three different people were all laid up in bed for at least a coupld of days and right now the only thing keeping me on my feet (or rather buttocks) is the insane amounts of coffee I've drunk to counteract the affects of the cold medication I've taken. Its like two aries are figthing for control of my system. One wants to go to bed and pull the covers over my head until the new year, the other wants to go dancing!

I'll go in reverse cronolgical order since I last posted.

Had a wicked party at Rob and carolines on friday night, played chess and trival pursuit and drank some beer and managed to avoid the homemade chilli vodka. Everyones coming over to our for new years and I have playdough and poker lined up for entertainment purposes!

Wrote some more music with will and Llion on thursday, nothing quite as scandeluos as last time but done in the same spirit. I'm thinking I need to write these things ahead of time to check them back as having read what I scribbed down in minutes at wills, I'd change nearly all of it if I could now.

Before that was a lovely xmas/new year with my inlaws who are all, to a person, lovely down to earth people. Its great to find a family were not only does everyone get on but they actually seek out each otheres company regularly. I'm very close to my family as well so having that one both sides of my marrige is fantastic.


before htat had a pub crawl around st asaph my old stomping ground. It turns out one of the old mans pubs in teh village is now a john wanye theme pub. In that theres all sorts of replicas and memorbilia on the walls. They're also serving real ale, which is a small passion of mine so I think my future business wil be driected there!

Anyways got to get on today got new years eve to prepare.

Later

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...