Friday 9 November 2007

evening.

Ah the joys of flexi-time, leaving work at the indecent hour of 4PM on a friday. Or 'heaven' as I like to call it.

First of all I should explain at my previous job the hours were much stricter but the internet policy was looser meaning that although I had to stay at my desk until 5:30 everyday I could basically spend the last ten minutes of the day updated the blog.

Now I can't so i actually have to come home from staring at the computer in work all day and physically turn on my home Mac to update.

Now I don't know about you guys but when I get home the last thing I want to do is turn on the computer! anyway, what this policy ahs meant is that my actual writing has had a lot more time spent on it at lunchtimes and such as theres no net access. which is great, I've had some quite reasonable ideas recently and it was great to give them the time they deserved!

Well whats been going on. Urm I've made a new batch of Beer which'll be ready in time for fake xmas (A Taylor family tradition), Ems made more bread and cakes than is probably decent, halloween went with not one trick or treater(never mind, more candy for me), been watching more and more rugby (hoorah) and some aussie rules football(impressive). Works great. Home life is perfect and I'm readlly happy with my fiction.

Life (as Tim burgess had it) is Sweet.

Laters

Rob

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...