Wednesday 3 October 2007

So it turns out no one has access to the internet at work unless you're so high up the food chain you're unlikely to spend the afternoon waiting for updates on the bbc.

HOWEVER the job itself is much more indepth than my previous roles I have had no time to miss the aforementioned internet access expect for the updating of blogs. Not that I was ever a regular contributor to my own blog but I expect the updates will become even more patchy as I now have to turn on my pc when I get home which lets face it is unlikely to happen on a whim.

The rain came down thisafternoon like God was pissed. and yet people still insited on driving less than a meter from the car in front on the motorway. Maybe its becuase I've been driving on b roads to work up until now but some of these guys are seriously nuts! Like they're immortal and desperate for an excuse to buy a new car.

Scary scaaaaary stuff.

The world of ties is not made better by frequent use. I would have thought I'd have been getting used to my collar and leash by now but even the fact they come in a wide variety of shapes and colours does not disminish how tied down I feel.

The people are still nice and the work itself is really interesting. Well you'd find it dull as a bastard but I like it.

Apart from that not much else is going on.

Laters.




(Phew! I managed to get through the entire thing without mentioning the rugby.)

(DOH!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pretty sure the A55 is an A road and not a motorway. The clue is in the name of the road, if you look hard enough. ;-)

Sharrow said...

NAH.

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...