Friday 30 July 2010

Week

Its been an odd week. Having sent my first submission for professional publication on Tuesday in what can only be described as, 'somewhat of a flap,' I was hit by a strange lethargy which changed into an irrational anger towards everything and everyone.

I can only think that I used up all my normal emotional energy early on this week and the sense of relief that came when I finally sent the submission email was so palpable it proved how much i'd wound myself up!

Had a lazy night last night with Em and Llion watching 'Sherlock' which was uniformly excellent. Its modern but still Holmesian. And they havent shyed away from the fact he could be a massive cock-waft which is refreshing!

Pizza tonight and a birthday party tomorrow has the makings of a good weekend. Got to start the next story tonight or tomorrow morning I think. I'm in the rare position of having 4 or 5 to choose from. I might just flirt with 2 or 3 of them and see which one catches my eye.

I'm excited about writing again which is, frankly, thrilling.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...