Saturday 8 September 2007

facebook

facebook is starting to make me uncomfortable. My friends and family are linked on there and that's a good thing. It lets me stay in touch with the people I care about.

However I've just had a friend request from someone I haven't spoken to in over sixteen years and have no desire to. We were friends in that way you have to be friend with some poeple at school but as soon as graduation day rolls around you're like "Phew! Thank God I never have to talk to that dozy knob-waft again!".

And then sixteen years later he wants to be your friend... Hmmmm. I'll give it a miss thanks.

The Question is 'Who else can find me?'

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...