Wednesday 5 September 2007

Back

Back to find a mountain of post and about a gazillion thank you letters to write.

Oh, and in the post? Another essay due in by the 25th september, however due to work and family commitments I'm going to have to post it on the 19th. thats right, I have a fortnight to create the perfect 5000 word essay and post it out.

Its at times like this that I hate Michael Moorcock who'd consider less than 25000 words a 'slow' day.



(Edit: And I do not begrudge the thank you letters one jot, there are a great many people who am I espically grateful to, and the only way to really express that thanks is to send a letter.)

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...