Friday 17 August 2007

Writing

I am rarely happy with what I write and its even rarer that I get a good feeling when I finish a piece. I've just completed a five part short story called Switch that I'll unleash on you slowly. And I am more than happy with it, in fact I am very very happy with it. Now I just have to fulfil a promise to an actor friend and turn it into a radio play.
 
Actually looking at it in its current state it would die on its arse on Radio as its mostly monologues, good monologues but monologues nonetheless.
 
Have to rejigg the whole thing. But that's part of the appeal. Watch this space.
 
UPDATE: A friend has just emailed asked if he can use one of the lines from part five as his Email signature. I can think of no higher honour.
 
 

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...