Monday 27 August 2007



I've started and discarded six posts so far.


I am unable yet to sum up how I feel about what was possibly the best day of my life. I keep getting side tracked and getting a little over-emotional.

The warmth and generosity of our friends and family is truly overwhelming. Simply thank you is not enough. But while you're all waiting for your bouquet or troop of dancing monkeys, take a quick peak at the flickr tag on the top left. The only photos there are the ones I snapped using my phone so I'll put the good ones up when I'm back from Paris.

Its just been the most amazing and marvellous couple of days.

I am/we are so lucky.

3 comments:

DoubleL said...

You know it.

The whole thing was just awesome.

Phil said...

In the words of the comic book guy...

Best....Wedding....Ever....

Liv said...

I am so sorry we weren't able to be there. From what I saw, it looked lovely. I can't wait to see any video that was taken! Have a wonderful time in Paris!!!!!!

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...