Tuesday 21 August 2007

Crappy tuesdays.

I never could get the hang of tuesdays. I've got nothing really to do in work as tomorrow is my last day for two weeks so the day is dragging-dragging-dddddddddrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaagggggggiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggg.

Just trying to find little issues I can deal with quickly rather than getting involved in problems that are going to be a few days in the solving.

MEt with the registrar yesterday and she was very encouraging. Nothing was a hassle and it was all clear and straightforward. Which to be fair is exactly what you need to hear at this stage in the proceedings.



Oh and 'Overnight' is brilliant but I can't help feeling that if I'd had the same shocking introduction to the world of celebrity I might have turned into the same kind of ass-munch.

I'd have formed a better band though.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...