Saturday 2 February 2008

Remember me?


Morning.

Been a really quiet couple of weeks. I actually managed to bore myself the other day whilst speaking and that cannot be a good thing. I've kinda realized that my life has become quiet and nondescript. And do you know what? I LOVE IT.

Domesticity has been so good for me. it helps, Of course, if you marry an angel like what I did!

Urm played a lot of badminton recently and I've definitely felt an improvement in my game. Its kind of weird that some of the younger members (15+) have started picking me for doubles. Its kind of like being accepted. I suppose I've been there for two seasons now so I am a full member type thing. Weird.

Sorry I know I'm rambling, this is a weird phase for me, I've got a semi-cold which means I'm having about a thousand ideas but half of them don't make sense and I keep tailing off mid sentence.

ANYWAYS

Its the happiest weekend of the year for me as it the start of the 6-nations today, Wales get to face our neighbors and test our mettle against the world cup finalists. Personally I think we're going to get muellered but there is a chance we could turn them. Just got to put a comforting layer of beer in-between me and reality before kick off!

Other things I wanted to discuss:

The WOMBATS are ace.
WOMBAT me

Scientologists are a bunch of cults who really need to be stopped.
SCARE me

Dan Abnett is one of the best writers I've ever had the privllidge of reading.
INSPIRE me

The Democratic candiate is a choice between the whitest black man I've ever seen or the most masculine woman. Still, better than Romney.
VOTE (for anyone but) me

Peace out Homeslices.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...