Monday 5 May 2008

Week-end




Had a great weekend camping, unlike most other bank holiday weekends this one had some serious sunshine so Em and I through the tent in the back of the car and escaped to the hills for a couple of days. More photos available at flickr on the left there.

We walked part of the snowdon path, found a lovely cafe near Beddgelert, went to the Pen t Gerryd hotel where one of the rooms is decked out like a wooden paneled Bothy/shelter.


Sausage sandwiches for breakfast. How can you argue? It was nice to spend time just the two of us but we're going back next weekend mob-handed. Its a different vibe when there are loads of you as opposed to just a couple. Its a peace and a closeness that I don't think I ever experienced before but I was always searching for it. Sorry I know that sentence doesn't make any sense but it how I feel. I was missing Her even when I didn't know she existed.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...