Sunday 18 January 2009

Jane and wez's wedding.


Bonjour!

Been a busy old couple of weeks! Last weekend was what we like to refer to as the 'Social Event of season' The wedding of my dearly beloved sister to one of the greatest guys its ever been my pleasure to meet. When Jane first introduced me to Wez on the south bank of the Thames whilst I was jetting off to somewhere exotic. (Birmingham probably.)

My first impressions were very strong, I found myself with someone interesting, passionate and a thoroughly damn nice bloke clad in a leather jacket which I took at face value as a simple fashion mistake (soz Wez!). It was obvious to EVERYONE from the outset how much Jane and Wez suited each other and made a perfect couple. Their passion for films and for each other was celebrated in true film-geek stylee with stormtroopers, silly music and some of the most awesome dancing ever staged in the garden of England.

They are now sunning themselves in the heat of a Jamaican sun and I would like to wish them exceptionally well!

So happy wedding guys, and to get my movie-geek quote in, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."


Other Blurry, out of focus and just plain bad photos are available here.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...