Friday 22 June 2007

hola,


Morning!

Things are kind of settling back to normal now. Just to give you some idea frantic emails were flying around departments at 2 o'clock this morning, luckily I'd been out all evening at my badminton night out so I had all the email trail in my mailbox this morning.

London was fun although the tube was totally rammed and really sweaty and hot. Being embedded in someones armpit travelling from South-west to North London is in no-ones 'TOP TEN THINGS TO DO' list.

Had one of those weekends where your forced into groups that you have to be civil and polite to people that you normally wouldn't choose to hangout with. bit of a culture clash but it was okay.

Except at the pub we went to 5 guys were having a darts contest that I could not understand at all, they'd have three darts each (or less) throw them randomly around the board and get a score from one to five. One being good five being poor. But the scoring seemed totally random! but they all obviously knew the rules as groans or sharp laughs would arise after ever throw. It made NO SENSE!

If it had been Will doing it I would have thought it was some kind of though experiement!

Anyway my writings gone to crap in the last few weeks I've been so stressed and busy I think I've written one word. And that word was;

"The ".

I think it needs a bit more work.

I did however pass the second module of my course! So, Woo and indeed Hoo! Just got to find some time to do part three and resit part one and I'll be on my way!!

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...