Thursday 28 June 2007

Microfiction....


This is the piece I was thinking about when I said I was thinking along similar lines as I was last year. Its more the feel its gives me than the actual writing, the ideas of a future which is fantastic and mundane at exactly the same time. Kind of like the present really,

I'm putting a few ideas together for a net radio play and this I think is a good introduction to the idea of it being set in the future. I've got to actually round off the story first. I know how its going to end but I need to actually put pen to paper *ahem* I mean fingertip to keyboard to actually get it done. Then I can get the script polished and start thinking about actually recording it. Radio's not a medium I've done anything in before so its interesting trying to make it exciting with no visual cues whatsoever.

1 comment:

DoubleL said...

I really like the Snow one. It's nicely put together.

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...