Sunday 1 July 2007

Tooty Flutey



Well yesterday was a bit of a waste.

Not really but I didn't get as much coursework achieved as I wanted, I'll just have to make up for it today I suppose.

I did my flute out and give it a darn good blowing. Ahem. I don't suppose it officially counts as practice if you play along with Hip-hop tracks trying to pick out the main rhythm line using a flute really does it? I can only really play when I'm alone in the house as I get really embarrassed at how rusty I am. I can barely remember scales but my fingers stilll know where they're meant to go so that's something I suppose. Still the flutes never going to be cool is it? You can play a guitar or drums or sax and make it sexy (Unless you're Curtis Stigers) but with a flute your hands are stuck out to the side and your cheeks are puffed out like you're blowing up a balloon. Not attractive. Probably why Aphrodite cursed the darn thing after all her Goddess friends laughed at how she looked when she played it.

However if you can FLUTEBOX you'd probably be pretty cool.

Needless to say I can't.

Yet...

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...