Wednesday 18 July 2007

Notes from....


I hate myself for saying this but I really like this one.

Its got the elements of what I was looking for with a brief nod to Hunter S Thompson and his description of Nixon "A man so twisted he needed help to screw his pants on in the morning."

Little did I know when I wrote this the joys of the current administration which is starting to make the arch-Demon himself look like an underachiever.

Anyways I had to make Madison leave to give Jack something to focus on as I was at that moment unhappily single and I didn't see why my fictious characters should be happy when I wasn't.

I'm a bit of a bastard like that!

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...