Wednesday 27 June 2007

meandering worthless thoughts.

Odd kind of day today, I find myself thinking along the same sort of lines I remember thinking about a a year or so ago but for a different type of fiction.

That's progress for you I suppose going from the same starting point to totally different conclusions.

I've got so much stuff on at the moment its not funny, I've even had to turn down free beer on Friday so I've got a clear head for the workload on Saturday.

That's right I just turned down free beer. There must be something wrong with me apart from getting responsible.

I've filled the sixteen places on my stag do now and if I'm, being honest I'm far more nervous about a drunken night out in Cardiff than I am actually getting married. I'm just not sure I'd enjoy being handcuffed naked to a streetlight at three in the morning.

Hopefully it'll just be a good laugh with some close friends rather than some of the nightmare stag dos people have been telling me about. I'm not sure how much the stags in question have told their wives, but clearly not very much if they actually went ahead with the ceremony.

Bit rambly today but hopefully that'll clear up as I've got about a hundred replies to wedding invites to sort through tonight.

This wedding has suddenly got very VERY real.

Laters.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...