Thursday 15 March 2007

brain hurty

I hate getting stressed. Most of the time I am mr placid, calm focused and cool but when i d ge stressed I am so over the top that it actally becomes funny to those around me.

I was stressed at work today, deadlines and suchlike and a new process I'm not totally au fait with yet. So I got all stressy but as soon as the process was complete I was back to normal.

Pressure is just not knowing 100% what you're doing and I agree with that it just makes me moody and stupid and unable to concentrate for the rest of the day. I mean just look at how awful this writing is. Its all over the place even more so than usual!

Righ I'm going to go and shout at the Tv because its crap. I'll let you know what i let myself in for later.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...