Tuesday 20 March 2007

I be liking the jerky.


JERKY JERKY JERKY


Why do I like jerky so much? Its smoky dried meat that turns into flesh chewing gum in the mouth and yet I love it. Its like chewy grislely steak with a 'flavour' all of its own.

My Boss got back from America and brought back sweets and chocolates for the rest of the team and my own personal bag of jerky. Aside from the fact American chocolate is closely analogous to shite I would chose jerky even over our own Cadburys deliciousness.

2 comments:

Bard said...

blurgh. you like beef jerky and sudoku!! are you sure your not my arch nemesis?

Sharrow said...

possibly. I AM THE ANTI-WILL!

but to be fair we do like a lot of the same stuff. Games, weird music, badders etc etc etc.

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...