Wednesday 14 March 2007

Dreamz


I don't often dream.
 
Actually according to research we all dream its just some people remember their dreams and others, like me, tend to forget they dreamt at all. Actually most of my dreams that I do remember are pretty boring so much that I envy Lovecraft
and Blake for their visions and nightmares. Of course the opium was bound to help.
 
However last night I had a very clear dream. I was in my office and someone stood up and started singing one of my favourite songs. Swiss Army Romance by Dashboard Confessional. I know this sounds weird but even in my dream I thought"that's weird" but as the song continued these waves of peace and beauty radiated out from the singing and I felt all my pent up anger melt away and I felt my soul whole again.
 
I woke up this morning and was at complete peace with the world and I like to think it was the songs healing music. So if you dream about a guy with a guitar listen to what he has to say. It might be worthwhile.


2 comments:

Bard said...

Weird. I had the same kind of thing a few weeks back. I dont know if i was awake or alseep, but everytime i hummed the zelda "owl" music in my mind, my whole body would go numb and it felt amazing. try writing any fragments of dreams down as soon as you awake if you want to remeber them.

They say the more you write your dreams down the more and more you will remeber them each day. I do it and it seems to work.

Sharrow said...

cool. I'll give it a try even if it probably ends up being a page of scrible with only the wrds Belgium and custard being legible!

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...