Thursday 29 March 2007

Notes from



I was still in an, interesting relationship just before I wrote this. We both knew the romance had died but we were still caught in the same routine of being together, it was just easier to keep on going, to not think about the problem hoping it would just go away.

It didn't go away so eventually we had to.

She made the phone call that finished us and it was weird, I'd been expecting it for months but part of me didn't want to let go even though I knew it was over.

So this was my way of putting my thoughts in some kind of order. It did help me get over her. As did some shockingly awful poetry.



And no, I will NEVER be publishing that particular pile of dross.



.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...