Tuesday 22 May 2007

bleurgh

Was really really ill on Sunday for no readily apparent reason and am still feeling rather dodgy even now. In times of stress or pain I turn into an uber-geek so if you actually have a social life you may wish to skip the rest of the post.

I'm sure everyone and his dog has now seen THIS but it still got me pretty excited. I love the idea of doing the Joker in a totally different direction. No-one can out Nicholson Nicholson, even if you've based your whole career on it.

Slater! I'm looking at you!

Having a Joker that's part Bansky part Mark Thomas and part Ted Bundy I think is a stroke of genius and can't wait to see what Chris 'Memento' Nolan comes up with.

In other news I have resurrected my old laptop purely in order to play this game. Its a ten year old Xcom clone set in the Warhammer universe and I simply love it. There are better games there are more involving games but this one simply takes the picnic for me.

I've made a pact with myself not to buy any books, DVDS, games or any of the other ephemera that I fill my life with until after the wedding and as such I've actually been replaying/ rereading /relistening to stuff that I wouldn't have otherwise bothered with.

Its quite weird how much STUFF we simply seem to accumulate without really realising it. I need a purge I think.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...