Friday 25 May 2007

Notes From...


I don't know what this obsession I had with cramming as many words into a sentence as I could. I think I was trying to over compensate in some way as if sentences aren't sentences without three separate propositions in them.
 
I needed to learn simple sentences are good.
 
Like that one.
 
Our own contempt for the familiar is a recurring theme in my life. It takes something special to drag us out of the norm and see a familiar thing in a fresh light.
 
 
 
The 'rainbows' quote is actually what someone said to me after I met a random girl in a random bar. I never saw her again but the phrase really stuck with me.
 
 

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...