Tuesday 1 May 2007

Hmmm


Right. Which bastard decided that May the first would be the most beautiful day in the history of mankind? Why is the sun shining when I'm stuck in a room away from the sun bathing in the cold glow of the VDU whilst the rest of the world is buying ice creams and wearing ill advised speedos on the beach? Why is the Gordian knot of a question I'm trying to write an essay answer to, wriggling away from me with the lithe rapidity of a young snake? Why am I blogging AGAIN when I should be answering the goddamn essay question?

Actually thats easy, I've just had a five minute break to go outside and curse those fortunate enough to have nothing to do today and bloggin helps get the fingers typing in the right direction.

Enjoy the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Study days suck ass.

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...