Tuesday 8 May 2007

weekend



Had a good bank holiday weekend in which I variously;

Put up a tent;
Attended a Christening where none of the God parents or in fact the parents normally go to church;
Drank an okay bottle of white and a superb bottle of red wine (not on the same night);
Feel asleep not once, not twice but three times during three separate games of televised snooker;
Fired a fully automatic air rifle replica of an M16 at some pesky cans;
Dusted and hoovered (ain't I domesticated?)
Walked around Denbighshire's latest waste of cash, The west end Drift park (nothing to do with drifting cars I'm afraid)
Had chips and gravy for two separate lunches;
Made the worlds finest spaghetti bolognaise;
Read about 5 years continuity of Xmen comics (my secret weakness);
But most importantly...

FINISHED MY ESSAY!


So there should be no more posting about how crap essays and work are as its over. At least until I get my results in a few weeks.

How was yours?

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...