Tuesday 1 May 2007

Day off - sort of.


Work have been kind enough to give me a study day for this course that is sapping the lifeblood from my veins. When I finish the damn thing I'll be like a wrinkled old prune, brought old by the sheer weight of inanity that is held with the course structure. If I pass I'll be quite happy though.

So I'm home. And over the course of the next 8 hours I have to polish the steaming turd that is my essay in its current form into a glistening golden answer, taut muscle rippling beneath its gleaming..... Sorry. Seem to have lost track there for a second.

But yeah, I'll be here all day trying desperately not to get distracted by the thousand and one fascinating things I've left lying about the house like landmines of interesting just waiting to go off and drag my attention away.

No comments:

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...