Thursday 24 May 2007

Travelblog : Keith Hannon RIP


Today is the years aniversary of one of my work colleagues death.

He was someone I spent every working day with for two years but i never got really close to. We had endless conversations about league versus union and he knew EVERYTHING about Hull RFC.

He literally dropped dead in front of me 365 days ago and his death was real and imedeate in a way all my previous experiences were not.

I miss his mannerisms his sayings and his proffesionalism.

So we're here on the beach eating burgers and raising a glass to a man we all wish we'd got to know better.

Rest in peace Keith, wherever you are I know the Hull faithfull are singing.

1 comment:

DoubleL said...

I remember the stream of e-mails you sent that morning. Seems that a decent guy was taken away too early and that's always wrong.

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...