Wednesday 18 April 2007

Exhibit A


Photos now available of our Madrid trawls on FLICKR.

I'll add the descriptions when I get five minutes. To be honest I'm meant to be doing some coursework on Friday night but I'll probably make some excuse to myself and update them then. Kind of disilliusioned with the whole thing after failing by a measley 2%.

I mean WHO fails someone by 2%? WHO? Did I do something to offend the person in question? Have I in a previous life run over her pooch or something? Is this punishment from above?

Yeah.

I know its stupid.

Just needed to get it out of my system.

Better now.

And so to bed!

2 comments:

Bard said...

those are some sweet arsed photos i am telling you. youre getting a real eye for photography.

Sharrow said...

thanks mate. I'm happy with some of them.

I prefer the shots of you posing in the sea with a handbag though.

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...