Friday 20 April 2007

Weekend over before it begins.


Stupid busy at work, and now my entire weekend has been swallowed up with 'stuff-to-do'.
 
Half of its work stuff Revision, meetings etc and the other half is family stuff and hanging out with friends.
 
Now I know how moaning this sounds, believe me I've been on the receiving end of long lonely weekends which I would give anything to be over to get back to the exciting world of work, but right now all I want to do is curl up on the couch with my current book, a glass of something poncy and some soothing tunes on the stereo. And not move for at least 24 hours.
 
Darn my sociability!

2 comments:

Bard said...

chill with a DVD?

Sharrow said...

You said it boyeee!

ORKNEY SEPT 2023   23/09/2023 When it comes to the best time to visit the remote Islands of Orkney off the north coast of Scotland, most peo...